Cancelation Policy for Eyelash Extension Services
- We require 24 hours notice if you have to cancel an appointment. If you need to cancel appointment on the same day, you may be charged a late cancellation fee of $50.
- We accept cancellations by phone or email
LATENESS POLICIES FOR LASH EXTENSION SERVICES
- Please notify us if you are running late for your appointment. Failure to do so may result in your service being altered to fit remaining time available.
- If you are at least 30 minutes late and haven’t heard from you, your appointment will be treated as a NO SHOW and fees may apply.
CHANGE OF SERVICE
- If at the time of your appointment, you decide to change your service to one that is shorter in time or less than $100, in value you may be charged a Change of Service fee of $25. This fee is for the allotted time that is lost that could have been used towards an appointment for another client.
- If you should request it and if time permits, your service may be changed to one that is more complex and requires more time, but we cannot guarantee that it will be possible if we are fully booked for the day. Please ask your technician about this possibility, but we do recommend trying to book the right service that you need at the time of the booking, whenever possible.
- Please be courteous and notify us if you cannot make your appointment.
- 2nd No show – If a client has previously failed to show for an appointment, a $50 booking fee will be charged at the time of booking the appointment, which will be applied towards the bill of the service you received.
- 3rd No Show – Full payment of service will be required at time of booking
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Debit and Cash. Cheques are not accepted.
- We do not offer refunds on lash or makeup services.
If you experience an allergy and are unable to wear the eyelash extensions applied, we will remove them free of charge and may offer a voucher for another service.